I'm a total Noob. long distance flirting going on?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:54 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    August 7, 2016 at 9:14 pm #107741

I need help/advice/I’m just anxious and need somebody to calm me down.
    In a light mood and long story short: Met guy in the last days of my stay in another country. Hanged out the very last night but nothing “wow” happened. We just talked. Facebook chat conversation died a bit after I got to my home country. We started talking again as I found out I was going back. talk every day now (2-3 messages/day since I don’t live connected to facebook and he has a bad internet connection). He sent me his favourite book for me to read. I asked what should I give him in return, he said dinner when I get back. I also nerded on a topic I like and after I apologized he said “No, i like it!” and told me he was into “nerdiness”. We have a lot in common, and sometimes he asks for details (apparently out of interest, I guess). We also send pictures to each other from hikes and travels. not really the selfie types. I’m going back in december still. What’s going on? How should I keep this thing going?

MtnMan77
    Participant
    August 15, 2016 at 9:11 am #108181

Hey Anonymous,
    I was recently seeing someone long distance and it was best when we were sending pictures of our lives back and forth and exchanging texts and possibly talking once a week. As long as you’re both initiating contact and having fun, just go with it!

redlips
    redlips
    Participant
    August 18, 2016 at 1:55 am #108661

Sounds both of you enjoy this kinda LDR. Keep doing what you’re doing.

ilflo
    Participant
    August 18, 2016 at 8:45 pm #108808

im in a LDR for about 3 years now. Just keep texting ^_^