I'm a total Noob. long distance flirting going on?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• Anonymous
    August 7, 2016 at 9:14 pm #107741

I need help/advice/I’m just anxious and need somebody to calm me down.
    In a light mood and long story short: Met guy in the last days of my stay in another country. Hanged out the very last night but nothing “wow” happened. We just talked. Facebook chat conversation died a bit after I got to my home country. We started talking again as I found out I was going back. talk every day now (2-3 messages/day since I don’t live connected to facebook and he has a bad internet connection). He sent me his favourite book for me to read. I asked what should I give him in return, he said dinner when I get back. I also nerded on a topic I like and after I apologized he said “No, i like it!” and told me he was into “nerdiness”. We have a lot in common, and sometimes he asks for details (apparently out of interest, I guess). We also send pictures to each other from hikes and travels. not really the selfie types. I’m going back in december still. What’s going on? How should I keep this thing going?

MtnMan77
    Participant
    August 15, 2016 at 9:11 am #108181

Hey Anonymous,
    I was recently seeing someone long distance and it was best when we were sending pictures of our lives back and forth and exchanging texts and possibly talking once a week. As long as you’re both initiating contact and having fun, just go with it!

redlips
    redlips
    Participant
    August 18, 2016 at 1:55 am #108661

Sounds both of you enjoy this kinda LDR. Keep doing what you’re doing.

ilflo
    Participant
    August 18, 2016 at 8:45 pm #108808

im in a LDR for about 3 years now. Just keep texting ^_^