im broken

DATING ADVICE FORUM

im broken

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:19 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

shanu7398
    Participant
    July 29, 2015 at 3:03 am #83408
    im broken

So i had this very serious relationship with a girl for about 75 days.. We planned very much for the future… N all. We were in love with each other. Promising we would never let go and all. And one day we had a serious fight and i said some things that i didnt mean about her. She was so heart broken that she texted me that she didnt feel the way she used to with me. I said a hundred sorries n maby apologies. Even met her n explained it to her but i dont know what has happened to her in that one day. Now she is telling me that her career is important than our relationship. After many attempts she gave me a month time . she said if in one month she begins to miss me or feel the way we used to then it will be ok or else she cant guve me the guarantee. Now im broken crying for 3 days.. And seeing her in my bed in my sofa. Hallucinating about her. Shes in my dreams. Everywhere i look i see her face. I was very serious with her n she too was serious with me. Would she remember me in 1 mont

shanu7398
    Participant
    July 29, 2015 at 3:22 am #83409

So what should i do to remind me of her. Do i have to text her some times or do i have to ignore her and let her miss me. Or do i put emotional status on whatsapp. So that she knows i miss her. Tell me im confused. I see my future with this girl.. What should i do this whole month im away from her? Again if she doesnt miss me in this month then theres no choice but to break uo. I know she is a bit immature but still. Help me guys.

shanu7398
    Participant
    July 29, 2015 at 10:26 am #83415

Now i know the real reason. She thinks that i didnt love her. But in reality every moment i was making her feel that i loved her immensely. N that she was the only girl in the world. What should i do guys.. Today she txted me that its over. But again i convinced her to wait for a month.

everything
    Participant
    July 31, 2015 at 11:14 am #83455

Send her flowers , to her work once a week, or have them delivered somehow. Her coworkers will go, hmmm, somebody loves somebody, always so enamouring. Love is an emotion. 75 days is not long either, but you must know what she likes by now, and when someone likes someone they talk allot about .. anything, promises so easy to make. No career is more important than relationship, that is an excuse. Just give her space, don’t smother, some women don’t really like that. If all you see is her face, let me tell you, their is a whole lot more to a person than visuals.

I’m not big into chasing myself, but I get the feeling she led you on. Show her you care but don’t overwhelm. With women, lol, you never know, they can change their mind allot, but I’m like that too, I dumped my recent gfriend like twenty times before I finally just had to stop doing that to her, she doesn’t deserve that kind of crap. Remember actions speak louder than words, see what she does.

Pixelanian
    Pixelanian
    Participant
    July 31, 2015 at 11:02 pm #83475

I know this is going to sound incredibly shallow and a bit mean spirited, but if she says its over, its best to just move on with your life. With more than 158.6 million women in the U.S. alone, you have pretty much a ton of options. If you feel played or anything along those lines, she was not the right one. Trust me, my first relationship was almost exactly the same as the one you described. Same length same plans, only she was the one who said horrible things about me. She said she left me because I hurt her too much, but she really left me because my best friend was hitting on her. Find someone you’re confident will be faithful and loving to you.

tiredman
    Participant
    August 7, 2015 at 2:34 am #83683

Just move on. If a woman doesn’t want me and rejects me, guess what? There is a better one just waiting for me. It might take a while to find your true love, but believe me, it is well worth it.

Duhboss321
    Participant
    August 7, 2015 at 2:46 am #83686

Best is to try and move on she might figure out one day what she missed out on

Londonguy
    Participant
    August 8, 2015 at 10:04 am #83734

There are loads of woman out there.just get it out of your system