DATING ADVICE FORUM

I'm Compeletely Lost

Author
    Comments

• BlunderBuss
    Participant
    March 18, 2017 at 11:22 am #130465
    I'm Compeletely Lost

So I’d been seeing this girl for a while in February, and then about 2 weeks ago she told me she was too busy to go out for a while. I believe that she’s busy, and not just making an excuse, because when she talks about her day it sounds insane. But I don’t want her to think that I’m not that interested. I’ve waited a few weeks to reengage, to give her space, but now I want to say something. I saw that she’s been active on the dating site where we met. I feel like she thinks I’m not that interested, just another guy casually dating sort of thing. She’s not the only girl I’ve been dating, but she is the only girl I’ve dated recently that really got me excited. What should I say to her? And when? I can’t actually go out this week because I’m going out of town, but I’m afraid that if I don’t say something soon it will only look worse. What should I do?

Spongebob123
    Participant
    March 18, 2017 at 12:48 pm #130468

You could always just tell her that you would really like to meet up with her.
    Ask her what her intentions are, if she would like to see you again etc.

phnix76
    Participant
    March 18, 2017 at 3:11 pm #130474

Nobody’s busy 24/7. She has time to browse the dating site but not time to have a cup of coffee with you. I’d say she’s just not that interested after all. You’ve given her space and all that. Just ask her out, be specific and give her a date. If she’s still vaguely too busy she’s dodging you efforts, all you can do is let her be and move on. She may contact you ot not, most likely not. If she was interested she would make it very clear. Being busy does not mean she’d risk to lose you but would be making time for you instead of making excuses. I’ve had busy but interested women asking for a late night walk. “Too busy” has never turned out truly interested.

letsgiveitatry
    Participant
    March 18, 2017 at 9:18 pm #130485

Good advice, but I would just be real with sometimes that is best.

Destined117
    Participant
    March 22, 2017 at 7:10 am #130768

I would see what she is looking for in a relationship right now. Once it’s in the open then then you can figure out where to go next.

fairyt
    Participant
    March 24, 2017 at 3:17 am #131022

Do not push it. Give her space and cary on with your life for a while. If she see’s that you are not obsessing over you she might regain interest. Only contact her again after a month with a casual: “Hope you are well message”.

patriot12345
    Participant
    March 24, 2017 at 2:28 pm #131104

I agree I wouldn’t push her, if she is busy and a bit stressed, it’ll push her away. Try and arrange to have a date in a week or so time, gives her enough time to free herself up. If she doesn’t respond it maybe time to move on my friend

Anonymous
    March 24, 2017 at 3:20 pm #131119

Hello dear
    Am Miss Halima,by name please write to my private email ID i have
    more important to discuss with you.
    (halima44mohammed@hotmail.com)

divein101
    Participant
    March 24, 2017 at 6:45 pm #131157

Just tell her how you really feel

mylove123
    mylove123
    Participant
    March 25, 2017 at 3:34 am #131163
    Reply To: I'm Compeletely Lost

You can have small conversations just to see how her day is to keep in touch, and then see if she’d be up for meeting.