I'm concerned he might be cheating.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:02 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

askinggirl123
    Participant
    January 23, 2016 at 7:38 pm #92021

I’ve been seeing my boyfriend for 3 months, we are both in our early 30’s. Everything has been going really well but I found a long dark woman’s hair on his pillow and asked him where it came from. He said he had no idea. I didn’t freak out but decided I should leave before I got irrationally upset. He has told me about how much he cares about me but we also don’t have sex a lot. He is unable to keep an erection and says it’s due to stress. Is this a lie and he is really just having sex with someone else?

lillymae26
    Participant
    January 25, 2016 at 9:13 am #92027

It may not be what you think unless you have a proper evidence don’t jump into conclusions… On the other hand I know that sometimes our intuition is right but see how you get on and then decide

Attrit
    Participant
    January 27, 2016 at 12:55 am #92243

A hair on the pillow? That is really making a huge assumption. That could have easily been tracked in from clothing,or even by you. As far as the other part, sad to say but he probably just isn’t attracted to you anymore.

modassir
    Participant
    January 27, 2016 at 4:10 am #92244

Basically he needs more sex. As he also cares you & look after you he must wants you. so you should give him scope to do more sex & enjoy.
    He will more pretty if you do that. Actually love is on sex. So you have to spent more time for him.
    for more.

RightURKen
    Participant
    January 27, 2016 at 9:19 am #92239

I’ll second not jumping to conclusions. The erection thing is certainly not evidence of cheating. Probably not stress like he claimed either. Our food is getting worse and worse and ever younger men are experiencing erectile problems that used to only effect older men. Have you seen any other suspicious behavior? Like hiding his phone from you and keeping it with him at all times including going to the bathroom? That’s a big one. Does he spend most of his time with you or out “with the guys” Lots of unaccounted for time is another.

Gem88
    Participant
    February 1, 2016 at 2:16 pm #92555

I would keep secure and remain confident. A hair does not necessarily indicate he is cheating. Does his behavior show you that he is interested, think about how he treats you overall before you make any hasty conclusions!

angela2000
    angela2000
    Participant
    February 2, 2016 at 1:07 am #92597

Unable to keep an erection? Clearly there is something wrong. I think you need to give him some space. He might be seeing someone. See if he tries and contacts you. Dont text or call him.

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 20, 2016 at 9:32 pm #94003

A hair on a pillow is hardly substantial evidence of cheating.

DopeFreshness
    Participant
    February 21, 2016 at 11:32 pm #94037
    Reply To: I'm concerned he might be cheating.

Don’t jump to conclusions. Wait for some more signs and then confront him if you feel you have enough evidence.