I'm confused…Does he still like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:24 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Louie97
    Participant
    April 14, 2016 at 12:11 pm #97793

So this guy I’ve been talking to for a few months stopped communication with me for a few weeks and contacted me recently, apologizing saying he was caught up with work. He then proceeded to shower me with compliments, asking if he was missed and even remembered my birthday. I was totally surprised. However, the other day he said something that had me wondering if he was joking or serious. He said “I’m not interested in you anymore”and a few hours later responded and said that he was just kidding. So at this point I really don’t know what to think. Help anyone? Thanks in advance.

Plainjane09
    Plainjane09
    Participant
    April 14, 2016 at 11:27 pm #97851

I don’t think he would be treating you so well if he didn’t like you. Unless you were constantly bothering him and that is why he is talking to you so much, he probably was just being sarcastic. Guys usually don’t put in the effort unless they actually like you.

freeatheart
    freeatheart
    Participant
    April 21, 2016 at 9:19 am #98276

So this guy I’ve been talking to for a few months stopped communication with me for a few weeks and contacted me recently, apologizing saying he was caught up with work. He then proceeded to shower me with compliments, asking if he was missed and even remembered my birthday. I was totally surprised. However, the other day he said something that had me wondering if he was joking or serious. He said “I’m not interested in you anymore”and a few hours later responded and said that he was just kidding. So at this point I really don’t know what to think. Help anyone? Thanks in advance.

He may be playing hard to get

northbuckeye
    Participant
    April 21, 2016 at 2:03 pm #98352

I agree with plainjane09. Coming from a guy, we will not make an effort if we do not see an end goal. The fact that he is talking to you means you’re interesting to him.

RankWebz2016
    Participant
    April 22, 2016 at 6:53 am #98446

Then he must trying to ignore you. First he may be thinking that will you accept his this behaviour? Because thinking and feelings can be changed at anytime in this life. So you must prepared now, that nothing will be effected either he lives with u or not.

wanderinglust
    Participant
    April 22, 2016 at 9:40 pm #98573

I think he’s just playing hard to get.

marioa51
    Participant
    April 23, 2016 at 2:24 am #98582

I think he is just playing around. In those ‘weeks’ where he was ‘working’ he might of met someone else, and then it didn’t work out so he went back to you. He needs to stop trying to play mind games with if he is generally serious.

J1981
    Participant
    April 23, 2016 at 11:04 am #98588

Don’t play his childish games. If he can’t be respectful early in the relationship then where do you think he will be if it gets serious

Jeanae89
    Participant
    April 24, 2016 at 3:48 pm #98634

He could have at least texted and said somthing while he was working. You don’t go long without talking to someone you are truly interested in. If he was somewhere out of the country that is something different.

galio83
    Participant
    April 24, 2016 at 5:24 pm #98637
    Reply To: I'm confused…Does he still like me?

It seems like he is playing a game. I wouldn’t bite

betterlatethannever
    Participant
    April 25, 2016 at 12:36 am #98651

nope he doesn’t

shy101
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 12:11 am #98747

He’s too confusing, not a guy you want to date. He’ll love you one day and the next day be like who are you again?

brooksk599
    Participant
    May 1, 2016 at 5:40 am #99343

He’s way too confusing!!!

Chal
    Participant
    May 1, 2016 at 11:15 pm #99355

I think he is playing hard to get or just being an ass like all guys when we don’t know what to do

mariel.varth
    Participant
    May 4, 2016 at 10:20 pm #99822

Eh…this is confusing. It’s unfortunate you have to deal with his shenanigans also. I would say move onto another guy, girl.

1 2