I'm crazy for this guy but we don't talk anymore and I'd like a re-do

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:17 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Pineapples1804
    Participant
    July 22, 2016 at 2:49 pm #106229

OK SO,

I met this guy online and we were texting for a couple of days, he was flirting, I continued, he had told me he thought about me one day bla bla everything was going great. Then he stopped talking to me, and when my friend had messaged him on snapchat to joke around she had asked why and he said “cause i don’t want a relationship right now”, and I admit he is kind of a busy guy, and he had stopped cause he had thought that I wanted one as well. Now, I must admit I did maybe move a bit to fast by certain things I must have said, idk I saw an opportunity and gave it a shot but I think I went a bit too far too quick. Now I haven’t known him for long, but idk why all I can think of is him and how much I want him to be mine, not necessarily as a relationship just to talk and get to know each other, maybe some casual dating (take things slow)

How do I talk to him without making me sound obsessed/annoying, just to explain myself w/o making me sound compulsive? A second chance?