I'm Frustrated With My "Girlfriend"

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 9:59 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

BlunderBuss
    Participant
    April 20, 2017 at 7:21 pm #133862

I’ve been dating this girl for a month, and I really like her, and I think she really likes me, because she texts me constantly, but we don’t live in the same city and neither of us drive so logistically this has been tough. Mostly the problem is with the fact that I almost never see he without her friends, and she doesn’t seem to want to have sex, despite telling me that, while she wants to take things slow, she is open to it. Between these two things, not having sex, and rarely having alone time with her (like actual dates,) I feel like we’re not even really dating. We’re exclusive, but I don’t feel like I’m in a relationship. I really like her, but I’m not happy. I feel like these are problems with solutions, but I’m afraid that bringing either of these things up to her might really cause problems. I don’t know what to do.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    April 21, 2017 at 10:24 am #133900

its time to ask her out just the two of you – nothing too heavy.. just dinner or some activity (concert? movie? a hike? something!)
    see how she reacts when you ask for just “you time” together.

if she starts to deflect and find ways out of saying yes – red flag.

lostsoul17
    lostsoul17
    Participant
    April 22, 2017 at 11:35 am #134071

Could be worse, could be living with her and been together for a while and she keeps refusing your advances like my girl.