Im in High School and have fallen for College girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

March 23, 2017 at 1:29 am #130878

Alright so, me and my girlfriend have been together for four years now, and i am a sophomore in high school. I love her with all my heart, and want nothing more than to spend my life with her. Lately however, i have become flirtatious with a girl in college on Messenger. She was some random Facebook friend i absently added. When a convo was struck, i found that i really liked this girl. Despite my age, she admitted to liking me as well and offered her virginity to me. At first, meeting up seemed impossible. Until i learned she only lived a few hours away, and visited my area frequently. I dont want to hurt my girlfriend, but i definitely want to meet this girl in real life. Ive never had an older woman attracted to me, and find this chance highly regarded. Please help me. I dont know what to do.

leslie32
    Participant
    March 27, 2017 at 8:50 am #131115

You love her with all your heart but you’re flirting with an older girl…yep sounds like love to me. You’re 16 and she’s in college. If she was smart she would avoid the jailbait. You really think she’s actually a virgin? It’s possible. I was until I was 20 but I sure as hell would not “offer” it to some random high school kid.

Here’s what you do. If you truly love your girlfriend of FOUR years you stop talking to this woman. You’re a kid. Be a kid. But if you think you like this woman then you break up with your girlfriend. Because she will find out you’ve been cheating (yes flirting online is cheating) and if you sleep with her she’s gonna find out. We always find out.

I’m not sure why you’ve been tied to one girl since you were 12 anyway. Why are you dating at 12-16? Good grief I don’t get some people. That was the last thing on my mind at 12.

ellen04
    Participant
    March 27, 2017 at 10:28 am #131232

Of course you know what to do, you just want have our cake and eat it.
    I know what’s going down if you meet this girl. avoid trouble where it’s sleeping.

PeterArnold
    Participant
    March 27, 2017 at 11:13 am #131239

You love her with all your heart but you’re flirting with an older girl…yep sounds like love to me. You’re 16 and she’s in college. If she was smart she would avoid the jailbait. You really think she’s actually a virgin? It’s possible. I was until I was 20 but I sure as hell would not “offer” it to some random high school kid.

Here’s what you do. If you truly love your girlfriend of FOUR years you stop talking to this woman. You’re a kid. Be a kid. But if you think you like this woman then you break up with your girlfriend. Because she will find out you’ve been cheating (yes flirting online is cheating) and if you sleep with her she’s gonna find out. We always find out.

I’m not sure why you’ve been tied to one girl since you were 12 anyway. Why are you dating at 12-16? Good grief I don’t get some people. That was the last thing on my mind at 12.