im in love and dont know if i should tell him

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:22 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cutebabe1561
    Participant
    May 11, 2015 at 5:50 pm #78736

so i met this guy online a year and five months ago. we have been dating on and off over this time but never have gone exclusive. hes never met my friends or family and ive never met him only because im just not comfortable bring someone im dating around to meet them if we are not in a relationship. but anyway i have fallen madly in love with him and really want to tell him . but my only concern is that hes never actually has told me how he feels about me, he shows it but has never said it. im not the type that needs to hear how someone feels about them all the time once will sufice with me but he never has and i have made it clear how i feel about him, i want to tell him that i love him but im so scared. and im not saying it for a response i am saying it because thats how i genuinley feel and want him to know that .. so can someone please help me on what i should do ,

Anonymous
    May 14, 2015 at 10:53 pm #79046

Not showing his friends is a bit weird. Did you try to meet his friends? before you tell him that you love him. It’s better to know how he feels about you.

cutebabe1561
    Participant
    May 15, 2015 at 4:53 pm #79127

i never really tried cause it honestly doesn’t matter to me if i do or not and vice versa .