I'm In Love and in Confusing Situation

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Brunton1
    Participant
    June 20, 2015 at 1:45 am #81364

Hi there, my story is a bit different. I am a single woman in a conservative town. I met a lovely woman at an event held by our local woman’s
    club, I mean the civic group nationwide known as the woman’s club, like the rotary club but for women. Many straight women are in it but there
    are a few that I feel sure are gay or bi. The woman I met has taken sort of an interest in me and has asked me to help her volunteer with
    some of the public relations duties for the club. She frequently invites my elderly mother and i to be her guest at the luncheons held by the club.
    She already knows that I like her as a person and would like to be friends, and we have had one coffee together at a restaurant, partly to
    discuss the work I will do and partly socially, as she was interested in how I had my daughter as a single woman. She is very kind,
    very smart and a businesswoman. My “gaydar” senses a few telling qualities in her. I think she is gay or bi. How do I tell her that
    I want even more?

asktree
    Participant
    July 6, 2015 at 3:14 am #82001

I think you should play blanket approach here. As you are interested in her as a lesbian partner, but do not know she is so and available for you or not. So first you can try to find her opinion about lesbian relationship. If its assertive then you can go into specific and show some interest in her and truy to find similarities among you both. and after few more meetings, layout option in front of her and let her decide.

mamaciita_2015
    Participant
    August 9, 2015 at 11:04 pm #83792

Is she singling you out? If so then she already bknows you know. Now its a matter of who will show it first before you burst! lol

korey
    Participant
    September 25, 2015 at 7:26 am #85927

take time and speak

peyman456852
    peyman456852
    Participant
    September 26, 2015 at 6:09 pm #85985

Hi
    my name is peyman and i want find gf in canada
    im 22 and my hight is 190cm
    i study civil engineering in the lian university