I'm in love with my best friend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Bhoffman
    Participant
    April 28, 2015 at 2:17 am #77948

I met a girl a few months ago with the intention of dating her, only to find out she is in a long distance relationship. I could ramble on and on how great she is, but I don’t think I’ll have enough space here. Just to cut straight to the point we are best friends, but I only want her more and more. She knows I like her, we’ve talked about dating, we cuddle all the time, it’s almost as if she likes me but is afraid to really accept it. This is what everyone tells me and some even to her. The whole world is screaming “You two should date!” Except for a handful of the obvious people at least… I was alright with this other guy at first, but I’ve seen he’s quite controlling and I don’t like it. I’ve tried to make her see that, but she really doesn’t want to accept these things, she’s convinced this guy will take her away from her problems. I really don’t want to push that too hard though, I don’t want to hurt her. All I really wish is that we could be in a relationship.

diesel67
    Participant
    April 28, 2015 at 12:45 pm #77950

Be honest and tell her how you feel.

carla
    carla
    Participant
    April 29, 2015 at 8:40 am #77959

tell her what you feel towards her man put it on the table it’s ok

unknown0726
    Participant
    April 29, 2015 at 3:11 pm #78058

You should have a serious talk with her. Tell her how you feel about her and her boyfriend. Don’t be afraid to express your opinion.