I'm interested in this girI but I am really bad at follow-ups

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

eahunter123
    Participant
    January 11, 2016 at 11:51 pm #91440

3 days ago I went drinking with some friends on some event from fb and met this cute girl, she was really nice, we both clicked right away and talked for sometime. I really don’t have trouble on initially talking to girls or knowing if they are interested in me but I let everything go downhill after the first time I meet them, I added her as a friend on fb but I really haven’t talked to her. I’m scared that we might not have clicked as much and that she might just find me annoying and I don’t really know what could we talk about, there’s another event in a couple of days and I know she will be there, should I talk to her before that? on the event? How do I let her know I am interested in her?

Anonymous
    January 14, 2016 at 9:19 am #91614

When I broke up with my girlfriend from college — SO sad. I lost 30 pounds, and I couldn’t move or talk or get my dick hard. BUT, it also made me go, “Hey. Who am I and what do I want?” And then I was like BOOM. I know who I am. I wanted to switch majors, and buy a circular saw, and I promised myself that I’d follow my gut, no matter what. And I do what makes me feel good

rosenborg23
    Participant
    January 17, 2016 at 7:13 am #91797

I would just wait till the next event and see if you come along as good then. Maybe you should try taking a bit more risks like touching her and eventually kissing her?

Anonymous
    January 20, 2016 at 9:49 pm #91928

YESSSSS! Contact her before the event! Let her know you are looking forward to seeing her again. It will make her feel more excited to go to the event knowing there is a wonderful man there that is excited to see her! You have got to do whatever it takes to work on your self esteem!! If you don’t know how amazing you are, that you are worth talking to, that whether a girl thinks you are worth hanging out with or not…doesn’t matter…you know you are the bomb either way!!! When YOU know you would want to hang with you….then you are all set and the follow up challenges you have, will seem silly to you. A woman appreciates a man who is confident in who he is. It’s uncomfortable and scary to risk with the ladies, but you gotta grab that fear by the balls and go forward anyways. Yes…you will get rejected sometimes. Sometimes you won’t, but either way, you will find out very quickly that you are okay! Trust yourself to be RESILIENT! You can handle the rejection if it shows up

Anonymous
    January 21, 2016 at 10:39 pm #91959

don’t get to the conclusion yourself let her say what she thinks about . you thinking too much

james35
    Participant
    January 21, 2016 at 11:39 pm #91964

Yeah, send her a private message on facebook saying that you’re looking forward to the event and especially looking forward to seeing her again. Just leave it at that for the moment though. Gauge how you’s get on at the 2nd event and then maybe make a move. But dude…relax!

San Diego
    Participant
    January 23, 2016 at 4:36 pm #92018

Im not sure I would agree with the comments above about letting her know your excited to see her again. That’s more along the lines of after your sleeping together. If she’s really hot and you send her that message about being excited to see her again you will just be like the 10 other guys who send her the same messages.
    I would just start texting her and be funny. based off if she asks you questions you can tell her interest level in you.
    Good luck

heidimb
    Participant
    January 23, 2016 at 11:36 pm #92022

I think you should bring up the event… once she sees like you are asking if she will be there.. thats a sign that you are interested. Most girls will know thats interest! good luck

Rabieeee
    Participant
    January 24, 2016 at 8:07 am #92029

Just ask her out my man?

franko
    Participant
    January 25, 2016 at 9:13 am #92038
    Reply To: I'm interested in this girI but I am really bad at follow-ups

You need to be subtle and caring but not obvious!

raj1529
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 11:01 am #92146

What are you waiting for man. Just ask her out

big_red
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 12:39 pm #92163

Agreed, you’re overthinking the situation.

serendipityvg
    serendipityvg
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 1:32 pm #92166

I agree with James35! And RELAX! Nothing wrong with saying I found you really nice, are you going to this other event? would be nice to see you again. Or a simple are you going, it would be nice to talk again. you will see how she reacts, and be yourself! If you already had a nice conversation, and felt some nice energy between you, you already know she found you nice to talk to. SO again, RELAX and enjoy.