I'm looking for a wife

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I'm looking for a wife

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:14 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

greg005
    greg005
    Participant
    March 4, 2014 at 8:47 am #48773
    I'm looking for a wife

I am a man who loves the simple things in life, like those previously mentioned. Material things are nice to have but all I need is the Lord Jesus Christ first and a good woman second to be completely happy in this life. The Bible says that finding a good woman is like finding precious jewels and I could not agree more! I cannot be totally happy in this life without a good woman! Not one to walk behind me or in front of me but beside me! A woman who could be my companion, my best friend, my lover and my beloved Wife! Hope you could contact me on my address…. lmscott068atyah00

alex@NextRSHIP
    alex@NextRSHIP
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:09 pm #48792

Before you can have a wife, you’ll need to get your house in order. Are you the type of man that a woman would want to marry? What do you bring to the table?

Most men are too focused on finding the right one without first finding themselves. If you want a great partner you must be the same.

good luck!

-Alex