im lost please help me out

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:35 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

thumperthump23
    Participant
    September 18, 2014 at 3:20 am #62092

Okay so im with an amazing girl ive been with for the last year and she is now pregnant but i cant have kids cause of a accadent i was in a long time ago and to make things more confuzing we just moved and there is someone who i like but i dont know what to do i dont want to hurt the girl but i dont want to go on leading her on

unsure
    Participant
    September 27, 2014 at 4:22 pm #64949

More info here: i’m confused if it is your baby or if it was artificial? or another mans? how long have you been with her? Is the chemistry just not there or does this other girl simply offer something the current one cant? or are you just bored? its important to think about the fact that just because you met someone who is smarter/funnier/taller/more attractive just remember, there are people smarter/taller/more attractive than you…yet she chose you too.

feel free to reply!

Parker0065
    Participant
    September 27, 2014 at 8:28 pm #64958

Follow your heart!
    If she slept with someone else getting pregnant and broke your trust then my advice would be to walk, no matter how hard you think it is.
    If you stay you will always doubt her unless your into “that thing” of an “open relationship”! Without complete and total 100% trust there is no real relationship. If your current partner has betrayed you and you have another interest then in my opinion you would be a fool not to pursue it!

Adrari
    Participant
    September 30, 2014 at 1:05 pm #65097

It definitely sounds like she’s cheating on you. Your relationship has to be based on honesty. If the baby can’t be yours, then she is obviously cheating on you, and I think you have to move on, because it will probably happen again. If there is a possibility that it’s yours, you should find out with a DNA test.

wafflestv
    Participant
    September 30, 2014 at 10:59 pm #65123

Leave her. Simple.