I'm not a stalker I care

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I'm not a stalker I care

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Ephysique
    Participant
    August 2, 2014 at 8:35 am #58718
    I'm not a stalker I care

Hey guys new here. I’m a 16 year old going to be a sophmore. Recently I added a old childhood crush. I knew her from pre k to 2nd grade. I liked her a lot but I moved and now I live in Florida and she’s in Massachusetts. Well I only had one relationship and it lasted a year. I saw my childhoods crush pictures on fb and she looks so amazing. She likes all the music I like . But I saw her twitter and instagram and her pic is with this guy. So I looked into him and he’s what you call a ladies man player. I know I might be moving bak to Massachusetts . I plan on to get in touch with her from there. I didn’t sleep because I can tell she has feelings for this player. She will get hurt. Now she has no clue that I like her and its sorta weird. I don’t mean I harm or strangeness. I just want to see the people I like happy. Why do girls like players?

AwkwardMe
    Participant
    August 3, 2014 at 7:20 pm #58744

Why? Why is an impossible question.

Don’t tell her not to be with him, or anything like that. It will make you seem controlling, and a little creepy. Just get back in touch with her, tell her you may be coming back, and see what she says.

Absolutely, once you get there, hang out with her–make her your best friend and her yours. Get to know each other again, and see how she feels about this “player.” Sometimes, sadly, people have to learn from their mistakes so if this player is a mistake, and she gets hurt, she will have learned. But trying to jump in before she gets hurt might not make her happy, it will just cause drama.

And you could always tell her your feelings? No risk no reward.

wonproz
    Participant
    August 3, 2014 at 11:33 pm #58748

Just remember you’re very young with many opportunities ahead.

lynettesantana
    lynettesantana
    Participant
    August 4, 2014 at 1:30 am #58753

This is actually really super cute

littlejem
    Participant
    August 4, 2014 at 12:33 pm #58780

She needs to make mistakes and learn from them. Girls get a rush from players. I guess it’s more exciting. Eventually she’ll realise that it’s not worth the trouble. Be patient

kajla00007
    Participant
    August 6, 2014 at 8:37 am #58854

You can maybe replace the word “ladies player” with “charming”. Try doing that yourself, and see what happens. All the best.