I'm pretty sure I should give up with this chick

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:28 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

newbie123
    Participant
    February 7, 2014 at 10:36 pm #47444

So I met this girl about a year ago at a club. We finally started hanging out around October and I think we are good together. We probably see each other 2 or three times a month though. Any time I ask her to do something she’s always down. We have never hooked up before neither. Anyways, the other day I asked her if she would be my girlfriend. Her answer to me was “I’m not saying no, but I’m not saying yes”. Shortly after that she says her last relationship was hard on her so she’s not in a rush to get in to a relationship. Then she says the relationship ended two years ago.

She does have a daughter and as do I. They are both the same age. She brings her almost every time we hang out so that’s why I never made a move to kiss her. I think she’s bringing her daughter so I won’t make a move?

Anyways, do y’all think about this?

judd1980
    Participant
    February 11, 2014 at 2:13 am #47555

I would give it a month or two now that you have thrown it out there and if she doesn’t commit after that move on.

newbie123
    Participant
    February 11, 2014 at 12:25 pm #47578

Thanks for the reply. That’s pretty much what I was thinking until the other day I asked her to “be my valentine” haha. I think I said it in a smooth way, enough to get a laugh out of her. Haven’t heard from her since I asked her that. Has completely ignored me since

obrien
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:56 pm #47464

In my opinion I believe that the next time you to are together you ask her out on a date (just you and her), on this date make the move on her, so basically I believe give her ONE and ONLY ONE chance here.