i'm really confused about my gf and i don't know what to do in our situation

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 6:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

windowsisshit
    windowsisshit
    Participant
    March 31, 2017 at 11:11 am #131732

so i’ve been with my gf for 2 years now, we’ve met online and we instantly clicked, i love her so much, actually more than i imagined i would ever love someone and it was great, we had so much fun together but for the past few months, things hasn’t been that great between us, she’s cold to me and she doesn’t wanna talk that much anymore.
    I’m not gonna deny the fact that i’ve said some hurtful things to her before but i was just angry and i didn’t mean the things i’ve said at that time and i asked her to forgive me so many times but i feel like it didn’t change anything, she’s still cold to me and i seriously don’t know what to do anymore, i’ve asked her if she still wanna be with me and she said that if she wanted to break up she would’ve told me but i don’t know what to do right now to fix all of this