I'm seeking advice on dating a co-worker while keeping things professional!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bosby
    Participant
    October 19, 2015 at 12:34 pm #87058

I would usualy just ask her but before I run the risk of making anything awkward I want to be sure she is interested in me. She is very flirty with me at times although is not giving me signs other girls usually give through other means. I am very close with one of her best girlfriends. Should I ask her if I’m reading her signals correctly?
    Long story is that we recently created a new startup company along with some other friends including her ex (they have been separated for 5 months). Keeping everyone happy is very important to me as the success of our business is of great importance.

Anonymous
    November 4, 2015 at 4:37 pm #87914

I wouldn’t get involved if it could ruin this start up if things don’t go as planned.

Anonymous
    November 5, 2015 at 3:41 pm #87970

Bearing in mind if something were to go wrong, you still have to work with this person… it’s a tricky one definitely. Although in my opinion it sounds like she’s just having a laugh with you if she’s not giving you the normal signals… you tend to make good friends of co-workers. I would also suggest from what you’re saying that the business is more important to you – might be best to steer clear of this.