I'm shy, i think she likes me but the situation is weird..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• Vanish
    Participant
    May 24, 2017 at 7:43 am #137446

I think she likes me but i’m lost by the situation, also i’m too shy to do anything, but i want to.(age 18 btw)

1.Met a girl in my mathematics lessons
    2.This girl, is basically my male friend’s crush, they have a best friend relationship kinda.He even transports her there and back home.
    3. I don’t talk much in the lessons as i’m to shy cause she’s there sitting by us.
    4.I noticed she started glancing,sometimes even staring for 4-5 seconds at me, i would always be to shy to acknowledge it however.
    5.She sometimes initiates small conversations with me, she would ask me if i did my home work, or tell me good morning.(i never initiate) however i don’t think we ever got pass 10 words without my guy friend cutting in or me being to shy
    6.i start to like her every week that passes.
    7. She still glances,stares and what i also noticed is that she would laugh when i said something silly, mock my way of sitting sometimes, uhh use my ruler/pencil/eraser sometimes without asking.

Vanish
    Participant
    May 24, 2017 at 7:53 am #137447

8. This glance/stare thing is going on for months now.
    9. My friend then decides to confess to her, but he gets rejected.
    10. he stops bringing her
    11. I knew that i may never see her again.
    12. I sent a really formal text on Instagram (seriously embarrassing to do) about how we were going to have this special class , 7 hours long on a Saturday.she replied formally as well, saying she’d come.
    13. My friend kind of figures out, so he starts to hate me. However i diden’t get to speak a word to her due to on that day the class was crowded, i dident even sit by them that day(weirdly my friend still brought her to the lessons, and sat by her,even tho he hates her now, they sat by a full section in the class and seemed to pretend being normal and well i was alone away from them), i felt really bad for not talking to her even tho i asked her to come.
    14. She basically stops coming to the lessons again.

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 24, 2017 at 9:21 am #137458

For one thing, this is not school, you don’t have to number your sentences this is not an essay Ha Ha. It goes to show you that your friend wants to date her, but I don’t think she wants to date him. I think she wants you, Instagram her very soon tell her you to want to meet her for coffee or a soda or something show her you are interested in her do me this favor otherwise you will lose her don’t let her slip away your friend is standing in between you and her.

SkySector
    Participant
    May 24, 2017 at 9:34 pm #137546

Ok thanks

Vanish
    Participant
    May 25, 2017 at 9:23 am #137449

Things to add: On the last day of lessons,even tho we sat kind off far, she watched my direction about 3 times, made eye contact with me twice(1 second at most) and at the end of it kind of sadly watched me and when i looked at her she pretended to watch behind a wall.

Vanish
    Participant
    May 25, 2017 at 9:28 am #137450

Things to note that happened:

Shes always kind of happy/playful and doing weird things around me, such as:

taking a picture and a video of me randomly.without my consent either.

once she brought this small robber ball thing and asked me if i wanted to play catch with it right on the table (lol..),

she sometimes takes my stuff for the entire lesson period,she even drew a fish in my book once randomly.

Our birthdays are one day apart but i never told her, my friend did however and when i went to lessons she told me happy belated and asked me how i spent it…

Alot of small things happened basically and i’m to scared to do anything, now since the situation has changed and she may not come back my only way of conversing to her is through Instagram… should i do this?

Vanish
    Participant
    May 25, 2017 at 9:35 am #137463

Yes thanks for the advice.

Btw the day of the 7 hour lessons was last week Saturday, so 4 days ago.

And i didn’t mention this but national exams are currently going on, and tomorrow is a test for both of us,(were not from the same school tho).
    However after tomorrow we wont have exams anymore till the 6th.When do you think would be a good time to message. Should i do it asap or wait for the examination to finish?

Vanish
    Participant
    May 25, 2017 at 9:37 am #137465

Yes thanks for the advice.

Btw the day of the 7 hour lessons was last week Saturday, so 4 days ago.

And i didn’t mention this but national exams are currently going on, and tomorrow is a test for both of us,(were not from the same school tho).
    However after tomorrow we wont have exams anymore till the 6th.When do you think would be a good time to message. Should i do it asap or wait for the examination to finish??

Vanish
    Participant
    May 25, 2017 at 9:38 am #137481

Ok thanks for the advice

Btw the seven hour session was last week.so not to long ago.

however I didn’t mention this but we have national exams going on currently both of us, you said to message asap but should I wait for after the exams?