im so confused

DATING ADVICE FORUM

im so confused

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:21 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

grover12
    Participant
    August 23, 2014 at 6:01 pm #59889
    im so confused

Ok I am in need of some advice. I have started seeing/talking to this great guy. Went a date and the date went really well. He opened car doors and everything. Anyway when we are together he seems so interested in me. Asks me how my day went at work and asks about my kids and school. He invites me over to his house I have meet his mother and daughter. He has mentioned me to his friends at work. I have spent the night at his house. He is very affectionate with me. He cuddles with me and kisses me. Holds my hand. He has has said he likes me and im growing on him like a weed. Hope thats a good thing. Where I am confused is he doesnt text me or call me as much as he used to. Is he loosing interest in me or he is actually busy like he says. He does work a lot even so he would text even just to say hi beautiful. He doesnt talk much about his feelings for me whether in person or thru text or phone call. He does talk about his personnel life. Please help! What should i think? Interest or not?

helixpowered
    Participant
    November 22, 2014 at 12:28 pm #67964

Have you talked to him about this? There’s a good place to start.

karma78
    Participant
    January 30, 2015 at 1:49 pm #72244

I would ask him in a non-confrontational way. Open communication is key.

gayoz
    Participant
    March 9, 2015 at 12:42 pm #75052

Talk to him.

20-nothingnewb
    20-nothingnewb
    Participant
    March 10, 2015 at 8:46 am #75088

ASK and you shall receive lol 🙂

markestevez73
    markestevez73
    Participant
    April 2, 2015 at 6:28 pm #76604

Talk to him about it and be honest on what you feel.