I'm so timid and scared, some help will be nice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Prumpin
    Participant
    June 5, 2015 at 1:05 pm #80320

Some relevant things about me:
    I am a shy and timid guy but I have a big heart, I’m kind, the most generous person if you become my friend and I love to help people. I am turning 23 next week, I’m a medical student, mixed Japanese-Chinese, girls that liked me before used the words, “cute, handsome”, I never cheated, single.

Hi,

I have been in medical school for 4 years now. There is this girl that I met when I was in 2nd year, lets call her, “Aimee”. She is one of my friend’s sister and he introduced her to me.

2 years later…

We end up having the same schedule for one of our subjects. She texts me asking about some things about location, time, etc…
    She asks if we can meet somewhere before class starts because its hard to find, I said, “yes” and I was trying to be helpful.
    We met in the morning and I showed her where our class is.
    She went in first and went to the back of the class first but when I took my seat, she moved and sat next to me.

Prumpin
    Participant
    June 5, 2015 at 1:06 pm #80321

She texts me the next day saying that she can’t come to class because she wants to study for an exam. I offered to send her a presentation that I made on the subject. She seemed happy in the messages. I quote, “Awww thank you so much!!!!”, “You’re the best!!!!!!!!!”, “Love you!!!!!!!!”

The next day, she passed her exam and texts me, “ I freakin love youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!. Got an A hehehehehehe. Yayyyyyy” and stuff like that.

Endorphine
    Endorphine
    Participant
    June 5, 2015 at 3:30 pm #80325

Hi prumpin.

First of all. Do you actually like this girl? or you like the fact that she’s gotten close to you? … has she ever said anything nice about something that’s not “school-related”?

Prumpin
    Participant
    June 8, 2015 at 8:35 am #80322

Aimee came to class late the next day and she sat across me in class. I tried to avoid looking at her because I was shy but after some time, I finally looked at her, smiled and waved. She had a big smile on her face as we greeted each other with smiles. I feel like she is looking at me when I’m not looking, our eyes meet again and she has another big smile. After that, I realize that she starts becoming a little flirty. She knows that I’m looking at her from time to time, she puts cute faces on when listening to the lecturer and flicks her hair from time to time. When class ended, someone needed help with the computers in class so I went, she poked me from behind and told me that she was going, we said our good byes.

Prumpin
    Participant
    June 8, 2015 at 8:35 am #80324

Later on, she starts texting me. She tells me that she still many exams left and needs help with clinical anatomy. We continued to have conversations on her upcoming exams and planning for her clinical anatomy. I send her pictures of my notes. She thanks me then she starts another conversation. She asked me where I’m from and what other languages I speak. I ask her about her, she tells me some things about her.
    She says she’s going to go study, we say our good byes.