I'm stuck on this girl and its drive me crazy.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:38 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

CoconutRum43
    Participant
    July 25, 2016 at 7:07 pm #106477

Ok…

I met this cute girl at work about 2 months ago. For me atleast, It was love at first sight and I knew I had to have her. We immeadley hit it off together and I ended up driving her home later that evening. I could’nt get her number since she has no phone and still doesnt at this current moment. This is forreal too, she literally has no phone, no a BS story no to give me her #. Anyways we exchange contact info (email) and go on our way.

The next time we work together I drive her home as well but convince her to go out for a drink with me. We really hit it off and I have completley fallen for this girl. I know I should just go in for the kiss but something she said about she likes to take it slow, etc. etc. had me 2nd guessing myself and my game for the rest of evening so by nights end i walk her to her doorstep and end the night with a hug and no kiss.

This I beleive is my error. I feel like not kissing her has friendzoned me.

CoconutRum43
    Participant
    July 25, 2016 at 7:13 pm #106478

fastforward, and essentially just about everytime we work together we repeat the same cycle. We flirt the whole time at work and its just lovely. I take her home, sometimes we go out and sometimes not. More importantly I ask her out via email and either she doesnt respond or i get an email saying something like “i would have loved too, but i just got your email late 🙁 ”

Some Im at the point where there is nothing more i want than just to spend sometime with this girl, and I cant get properly connected to her. The email thing is annyoying but she knows I want to take her out and she never responds with how about tomoorow or later this week or anything. Thats what kills me. So I will lay low and act like it doesnt bother me and eventually see her at work again and play it off cool, but then we just flirt the whole time and Im back in love with this girl.

Like i said it is driving me nuts. I have seen other girls, and got laid the other night, but all think about is this girl.

CoconutRum43
    Participant
    July 26, 2016 at 9:07 am #106480

So I am the point now, where I dont know where to go next.

I need the advice and wisdom of all you fine folk, and espically the ladies of what i should do.

A part of me it saying I should just move on and keep my pride intact and stop asking her out. But I also beleive in going after what you want and right now I REALLY want this woman. I cant stop thinking of her even when Im with other attractive girls. There is just something about this girl that makes me feel like I am on cloud 9.

So should i stop and giving her attention, or should I keep asking this girl until she says yes and I win her over.

CoconutRum43
    Participant
    July 26, 2016 at 9:07 am #106479

I asking for all the wise people on here, and espically the ladies what steps should i take next?

I mean apart me once to be prideful and move on, stop making an ass out of myself by contstantly asking this girl out. But also If i really want somehting why should i give up. I really want this girl. I know she likes me atleast a little bit but why cant I get her to spend more time with me. We have been on 3 “dates” but they were all after work shifts where I took her home. I never got the impression it was for pity she always was excited to go and we had alot of fun and she laughed the entire time.

Why is it so hard to get a date with her just straight up? Should i stop asking? should i just keep going for it until she says yes.