Im trying to trust him…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Im trying to trust him…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

karmasangel
    Participant
    July 30, 2014 at 4:01 pm #58596
    Im trying to trust him…

I have never dated a guy with kids before. So, this is all new to me. The guy that I am dating has a six year old son, I have not met him yet because I feel I am not ready to. He sees his son pretty frequently, whenever the child’s mother allows him to. Sometimes, when he goes to spend time with his son, he ends up spending the night over there. I have brought it to his attention twice that I am uncomfortable with him spending the night over there, and he swears up and down that there is nothing going on between him and the mother. They dont have the best relationship, every time he is on the phone with her they are arguing. When I discuss my concerns with him, he says, “You dont understand because you dont have kids. You have no idea how hard it is to tell your son why you cannot spend the night when he asks you to. Or how difficult it is to explain to him why Daddy cant come around as much as he used to.”

karmasangel
    Participant
    July 30, 2014 at 4:04 pm #58597

(CONT..))

I try and take it into consideration, and try to tell myself that he is there for his son, not the child’s mother. But I cannot stop thinking about what could possibly be taking place behind closed doors when everyone is asleep.