I'm veery confused what should I do? I want to do something abt it!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

albert779
    Participant
    October 20, 2015 at 9:28 pm #87138

Guys sorry for this being too long, but please read it! Im a Italian guy dating a girl from the US. We started all this when I was there in a exchange student program. So after we date for ~3 months I had to live there and go back to my country, but she didnt want to break up just because of that, and now we are still “dating” even with the distance. We’ve been skyping since then, but a few days ago she told me something that freaked me out. I’ll tell u exactly as she said, she was in a party between boys and girls at her friends house, and some guy there tried to kiss her “while she was whipping ice cream off her face”. That sounded too weird to me. She said that she and all her friends tried to got him away from her until they get it. She said everebody there knew she had a boyfriend but this guy was very drunk. I was really upset and told her I would find this guy on FB and talk to him. I know this may not work very well, but thats all I can do abt it. Do you think Im going too far?

albert779
    Participant
    October 20, 2015 at 9:31 pm #87139

(we are both 18)
    And yes, I made this all because I dont know if I really trust her, but I love her

transcedental
    Participant
    October 22, 2015 at 3:05 am #87176

Well, I think you should talk things out with her. Ask her what she thinks about you talking to this guy and what she really meant about whipping ice cream off her face.

John123
    Participant
    October 22, 2015 at 7:17 am #87182

Do you trust this girl?

You have the answer from that question. You cannot stop people trying it on with your girlfriend you just have to have trust in her that she wants you and you only. If you have any concerns you need to sort them out with her