I'm very confused. I need help before I screw myself over

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Markov23
    Participant
    August 25, 2014 at 7:08 pm #60100

So I met this woman in her mid 30s divorced with 4 kids. I met her at the local gym. It’s been 3 weeks since we’ve known each other. I’m in my mid 20s and younger Fighter pilot. I’ve always had a thing for older women. Especially if they have a good warm hearted personality the down to earth type. She is that type. She’s also very intelligent and she can carry a good converstion. We’ve hungout twice and I’ve kissed her 3 times so far. Here’s the problem she is seeing some dude who lives in San Diego he’s in the navy. That man is 32. She goes there for work but see him too probably for the same reasons I wanna get with her. It just bothers me. She hasn’t said anything about me kissing her. When i asked if she’s going to see him she said she will talk about him Tuesday ie tomorrow. I’m worried. Why? Because I like her. She’s perfect for me in my opinion. The navy guy hasn’t even met her kids.
    So no that’s not the problem, I’m not worried for her kids.
    I just don’t wanna be the rebound.

Markov23
    Participant
    August 25, 2014 at 7:19 pm #60101

I want advice on how to handle the situation. I’m not gonna just leave her. No no I don’t go without a fight people haha jk. I want you guys to give
    Me a lets say a way to get her. I know this is very low of me to ask but please do help.

polywog62
    Participant
    August 26, 2014 at 8:28 am #60105

I know you may enjoy the company for an older women, but in the long run it will take a turn. I know we younger guys may like the idea of older women, but later on in life it becomes difficult. It really sounds like this person is all confused. She chose the wrong partner to have kids with in the first place, and now after having a little thing with you she’s putting you on hold while seeing another man. Sounds like she’s going for two in the bush rather than one in her hand. Doesn’t sound like a very smart person. There is more than one reason why you should let her go. She’s old and immature. Bad combination for disaster. Go hangout with some friends, talk to them about it, let some close people know whatever you’re feeling, and find someone else. This lady’s toxic.

Markov23
    Participant
    August 29, 2014 at 8:31 am #60338

You know what your very right. She kinda I guess chose the other guy over me but it’s been 2 weeks only!! So I don’t blame her.

alittlelost1
    Participant
    August 30, 2014 at 12:26 pm #60434

I think she is playing games…. A lit of women like to be chased. It won’t end well for you, in the end if this is what she is doing.

alittlelost1
    Participant
    August 30, 2014 at 12:27 pm #60435

I think she is playing games…. A lot of women like to be chased. It won’t end well for you, in the end if this is what she is doing.

August 30, 2014 at 8:04 pm #60449

Sorry I just need to post twice so I can post

aimeesquash
    Participant
    August 31, 2014 at 5:16 am #60454

Giving it a little time will definitely ensure that she’s not in rebound territory, that’s simple.