I'm very confused with this guy.Advice please?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Springfairy
    Participant
    December 21, 2015 at 6:43 pm #90395

So long story short.A guy at work started showing interest in me about a year ago.He would casually find reasons to touch me or hold me, he’s always teasing and flirting.Eventually he asked me out.We went out once.Then a few months later he told me about how he had a good time and that he thought about kissing me then, but didn’t know how I would respond.He never clearly stated he had any feelings for me.But I suspected he might, but wasn’t really sure.Like one time I came into the store we worked at and he was bagging.He said I smelt really nice.The cashier told him to quit hitting on me, and he said he wasn’t.so I was like “okay, he doesn’t like me.” The following day, he told me how once my mom told him that he and I would be a nice couple, and that one of co-workers said same.But again, he seemed flirty the next day.Anyways, up to this week: Last monday, he kissed me.Was kind of taken back.But still confused with what his feelings were.Later in the week he messaged me on facebok and told me he was in love with me.However, being shy and having low-self esteem, I basically sent a message saying, I had a hard time believing that.But then I felt bad about that message.He responded “I understand, but if you feel you don’t want to be with me, just say so.” I told him of course I do.

Yesterday, we had break together.And he could tell I was a bit stressed.But the day before I went to see the new star wars movies with a couple of other co-workers.I have feeling he assumed I went on a date with one, because questioned it.I made it clear it wasn’t and that I wasn’t interested in THAT co-worker, but somone else.He kept asking until I finally said it was him.
    I got up to leave, but he stopped me, told me he was flattered.He hugged me and said “I’ve always loved you AS A FRIEND” that’s where I’m confused.But then 10 minutes later he told me he’s in love with me, and we’d make a great couple, and he wants to do everything in his power to be with me.He kissed me again, and the took my hands and said “Promise me, you won’t leave.I want you in my life.”

I’m confused because he said he’s always loved me as a friend, but on monday he said he was in love with me, and about ten minutes after saying “I’ve always loved you as a friend” He said he was in love and kissed me.And telling me he is going to take me out again.And he said my mother has told him we’d make a great couple.Ugh, help?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Springfairy.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Springfairy.

Anonymous
    December 21, 2015 at 11:04 pm #90403

I have heard of people with spiritual powers but i find it hard to believe until i met Priestess Bola. I use to think i will be the last person who will want the help of a spiritualist something i do not believe but that is what trouble could make people do. My life was heading for disaster I had no job i just got out of a very romantic relationship and i was heart broken things were truly falling apart my cousin Rashel who had already gotten a very good job and a wonderful man with the help of Priestess Bola advice me to talk to her but i refused to believe what cousin say about her. she even went as far as given me her website http://www.templeofsolution.com her email priestessbola@gmail.com and her whatsapp +2347037067130 When things became so bad and i was almost going crazy i had no choice than to contact priestess Bola. The most surprising part of it was that she knew i do not believe she hard spiritual powers or that she can help me yet she was very nice to me and kind hearted too.

Relationup
    Participant
    December 22, 2015 at 12:00 am #90409

How would you feel about having a direct conversation with him? It is a bold thing to put yourself out there but why not take that risk and clear this all up? At the right moment when you are alone, tell him that you like him and want to get to know him better but don’t know what to make of the signals he is sending you. Let him know that you are confused about whether he just wants to be friends or might want to see where this can go. See what he says. My hope is that he is straight forward and let’s you know where he stands. I hope you get your clarity.

Springfairy
    Participant
    December 22, 2015 at 7:40 am #90410

I thought I was very clear Sunday.We’ve known each other for 2 years now.
    And I told him Sunday that I liked him, he was so persistant to know who I liked.
    And here’s how things went:

Him: “I read your post on, facebook…your interested in someone else?”
    I guess he assumed I wasn’t interested, but it was him I was talking about.
    Me: I’m interested, in someone….but its not someone..ugh never mind
    Him: Aww, come on tell me…please? You know, I always loved you as a friend..
    Me:: Its embarrasing….
    Him: Its not like its..
    Me: IT IS YOU.
    That’s when he got up and told me not to run away, and that he was flattered, and happy.He then told me he’s in love with me, and thought we’d make a beautiful couple.He then said “We WILL go out.Anywhere you want, the beach, dinner.Anything romantic” And we sat back down for a bit.He took my hands and said “Promise me something…..Don’t leave me, please don’t.I need you in my life.” And I said I wasn’t.He said “Good.That’s my girl

-c

Springfairy
    Participant
    December 22, 2015 at 7:43 am #90411

Then it was time to go back to break.He’s like “We gotta go back now.” He came around, wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear “I love you…I’ll be thinking about you tonight.” And he kissed my cheek a few times, then moved to the lips.And then said he’ll think of me on Christmas and would love to see me under the mistletoe…Of course I blushed.XD

He hugged me earlier that morning to and kissed me, when I was cold.It was freezing.He had come around and said “feel me I’m warm” I touched his arm and I was like “You are warm.” and then he wrapped me in his arms.Again, he kissed me.And then sighed.

So he knows now I like him.I just don’t get why he said “as friends” but then suddenly said he’s in love.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Springfairy.