Im with Him, but I him.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Im with Him, but I him.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:56 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

curiouscutie
    curiouscutie
    Participant
    October 7, 2015 at 6:14 pm #86678
    Im with Him, but I him.

I have been in a relationship, for about 5 months about a month in, i met one of boyfriends friends Max. Max, has his own business and we started hanging out. Well, his friend asked if I could help him with a few things so I did. The few times Max and I talked one on one he asked me about my issues with my boyfriend. I explained, a few of my issues and he said it wasn’t me it was my boyfriend and I have to choose a side if I want to stay or not. I can’t go back and forth and that I definitely wasn’t the problem. I let the conversation go, well, a couple months later my boyfriend and I got into a huge fight we broke up and got Max involved, he said he didn’t want to get into it and we need to talk it out… So, let it there well a couple days later, we got back together and I posted a pic of us on IG. Max liked it, that weekend max came and visited my boyfriend I was there too, when my boyfriend walked away, we asked what happen and why I changed my mind. I think he likes me??? Help

CalebsGirl
    CalebsGirl
    Participant
    October 8, 2015 at 12:54 am #86681

Umm well since I am a girl, I’ll be writing from a girl’s perspective. Firstly, I don’t want to sound traditional, but I believe that if you and your partner, have problems you should keep it between the both of you and should especially avoid ranting to other guys about it. By you doing so, you may send him mixed signals that you’re interested in him. Max is your bf’s friend and you shouldn’t complain to him about your bf. But you should let Max know that yo love your bf and clearly explain to him what your feelings are towards him in order to avoid any misunderstandings

wpngrl
    Participant
    October 11, 2015 at 7:20 pm #86774

I would talk to your boyfriend about it. Be honest with him about the problems your have with him, because he should be the one you are talking to in the first place, not other guys. And make it clear to Max how you feel about your boyfriend. If your not 100% sure he likes you, just make a few small comments to get your point across. “Gee I really miss my bf, cant wait to see him.” or “Im so lucky to have such a great bf.” Hopefully he will get the point.