I'm worried we're spending too much time together and ruining our relationship.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JMP718
    Participant
    October 16, 2015 at 4:05 pm #87004

Alright, so I’m a 23 year old and I’ve been seeing this girl for about a week and a half. And we just started dating 2-3 days ago and we have our first date coming up on Tuesday.

Now, the part that has me worried is the we’ve been hanging out practically every day and so I hear, it’s not healthy for a relationship. I’ve brought this up with her and she said that she really likes hanging out with me and not to worry about our relationship.

Each time we’ve hung out, we’ve progressed through our relationship; Hugs getting longer, getting physically playful, ect. We’ve just been liking each other more and more. She’s even been inviting me to a lot of stuff as well. Like she literally just invited me to a horror attraction tomorrow as I was typing this! And that we’re going to hang out all weekend. She also said that she really likes me.

JMP718
    Participant
    October 16, 2015 at 4:06 pm #87005

Now, I love hanging out with her. I’m only in school so I have a lot of time to hang out with her and usually am always able to hang out whenever she asks. Which I’ve heard is a turn off, but again, she says she loves it. She’s also really open about our relationship to her friends so it’s not likes she’s not proud.

So like, are we just crazy and could actually make a relationship work off seeing each other practically everyday? Or am I doomed to eventually be friend-zoned.

datingDilemmaMommy
    Participant
    October 17, 2015 at 8:16 pm #87009

You’re worrying too much. Just go with the flow and try to not evaluated it so much. This is a brand new relationship which shouldn’t require such stress. Are you accustom to your solo life and this is all too fast? Or, are you worried about what others think?