In a relationship and feelings for another guy!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

In a relationship and feelings for another guy!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    May 5, 2018 at 1:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Maeflower
    Participant
    February 9, 2018 at 12:54 am #165084
    Reply To: In a relationship and feelings for another guy!

I think this means you should take a look at your Surrey relationship. Having feelings for another usually means there is something missing from your current relationship. You say this new person is just like you, are you missing connection with your current partner?

Seanou
    Participant
    February 10, 2018 at 9:37 pm #165237

I actually had this happen to me 2 years ago.Met a guy that was so into me and we were drawn to each other but I was in a relationship. I never acted on it though…,, fast forward to 2 years later. My relationship ended and I just went out with that same guy I was attracted to and we kissed. So if it’s ment to be, it will work out 🙂

pakster123
    Participant
    February 11, 2018 at 7:14 am #165239

Honestly, I’d prefer someone be honest with me then fool me and lie about it. It’s better to be honest seriously.

1 2