In a relationship…with a girl I don't like?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

teemo123
    Participant
    December 22, 2013 at 1:36 pm #45143

Long story short:

I am in my first relationship, I’m 20. I was interested in this girl although I never got those love butterflies I usually get with a crush or anything – just a bit nervous sometimes, she is pretty and has a good personality. We eventually become “official” and she really likes me. Thing is, I feel like I’m slowly starting to lose the interest I had in her already. I kind-of like her, I think about her sometimes, but nothing really too major.

Not sure what to do or what to feel. It’s my first time in a relationship…ugh help!

Maya_Ford
    Participant
    December 30, 2013 at 11:06 pm #45479

Wow first time well that’s difficult. But if you truly don’t like her then break up with her. Don’t lead her on cause that’s worse then breaking up with then when you start to not feel anything.

punisher5353
    Participant
    December 31, 2013 at 6:31 pm #45484

Sounds like there’s someone else. Maybe at the time he had a temporary breakup with this gf, and then got back together.

venuzduran
    Participant
    January 1, 2014 at 2:16 pm #45495

You should really just break it off. It is worse in the long run really.

Ermac_camrE
    Ermac_camrE
    Participant
    January 3, 2014 at 6:22 pm #45787

The best would be to not mislead her.

Anonymous
    January 6, 2014 at 3:07 am #45841

listen; dont do anyhting trastic. this happen to me: just give yourself sometime away from her and see how things go,
    ex: you hang out five times a week cut it down to three times a week.
    let me know

Loren82474
    Participant
    January 7, 2014 at 3:12 pm #45857

Definitely do not lead her on.

plzhelpme
    Participant
    January 7, 2014 at 5:18 pm #45860

If ur not sure of ur feelings for her, you should let her go. Try speaking with her about this, maybe it’s something that’s just bothering u and the two of you can work it out.

Jess1904
    Participant
    January 8, 2014 at 10:19 pm #45881

Yes it happens to me too a lot of times.
    From experience, if you start losing interest early on, you won’t gain it back by sticking with her.
    She’s just not for you. She can’t keep your interest and its fine. YOu can’t control your feelings. YOu either feel it or you dont.
    In this case you dont feel it anymore so for her sake you should let her go before she likes you more.
    Its always fun in the beginning, but once the thrill of the chase is over, so is the interest in them

xxcohxx
    Participant
    January 12, 2014 at 7:06 am #45919
    Reply To: In a relationship…with a girl I don't like?!

yes don’t lead her on

Ashx88
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:34 pm #45502

happy new year 2014.enjoy your days
    and just do really get out of it.. its like someone else is waiting for you