In desperate need of help!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:43 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

BigPwr4
    Participant
    October 12, 2015 at 10:49 am #86810

I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH A NASTY DIVORCE, ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER 4 MONTHS NOW. I HAVE MADE THE DECISION TO START DATING AND I HAVE GOING THE ONLINE ROUTE TINDER, MATCH, POF, EHARMONY, OKCUPID, JUST CHECKING THINGS OUT. QUESTION #1-SEVERAL TIMES I HAVE HIT IT OFF WITH A GIRL AND WE HAVE MADE PLANS, WHICH THEY SEEMED EXCITED ABOUT AS WELL. WHEN THE DAY OF THE DATE CAME ALONG AND I TRIED CONTACTING THEM TO GET A GOOD TIME TO MEET THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED ON ME AND I NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN. ANY IDEAS ON WHY THIS IS?

evansj023
    evansj023
    Participant
    October 15, 2015 at 12:28 pm #86915

What is the usual thing(s) that you initially talk about? Do you feel like you come off creepy or is it maybe something specific you say? It is tough to tell yet, but it may be related to a common factor of if you have talked at all about the divorce, and maybe they feel uncomfortable with your situation and taking that on their plate as well. It could be a many of things.

Zachml
    Participant
    October 15, 2015 at 4:08 pm #86930

Don’t let them sense the desperate. Instead of you making the push to hang out. Lead them on let them chase you. give them a tease, and back off. Make them miss you. Instead of you chasing them down. These women have guys hitting them up to do stuff all the time, it turns them off. Especially with social media being so popular now. They have 342428423xs the men in their life. It’s a tug of war of attraction. Act busy, Busy creates curiosity and attraction. Just like what they are doing to you.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Zachml.