IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP #2

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:56 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

BigPwr4
    Participant
    October 12, 2015 at 10:56 am #86811

I RECENTLY MET A GIRL ON TINDER, WE MET FOR DINNER ON A THURSDAY NIGHT AND WE HIT IT OFF. I MENTIONED MY ONGOING DIVORCE AND I STAYED AWAY FROM TOO MUCH DETAIL NONE OF THAT SEEMED TO BOTHER HER. SHE TALKED ABOUT DOING SOMETHING A FEW DAYS LATER WHICH WAS A SATURDAY. FRIDAY SHE GAVE ME A GOOD MORNING TEXT AND WE WENT BACJK AND FORTH A BIT. LATER ON THAT EVENING I ASKED IF SHE WANTED TO HANG OUT AND SHE SAID THAT SHE MADE PLANS WITH A FRIEND WHICH SHE WASN’T SURE IF SHE WANTED TO DO ANYTHING. I KIND OF LEFT IT ALONE. SAT I GAVE HER A GOOD MORNING TEXT TO WHICH SHE REPLIED. THEN I TEXTED LETS DO SOMETHING TODAY, SHE SAID SHE HJAS TSOME THINGS TO DO AND WHEN SHE IS DONE SHE WILL GIVE ME A BUZZ. I ASKED FOR A ROUND ABOUT TIME BECAUSE I WANTED TO GO TO THE GYM, SHE SAID AFTER 1PM. I TEXT HER THAT I FOUND SOMETHING AT MY PLACE THAT I WAS GOING TO GIVE HER, SHE SAID LOL OK, WHICH WAS THE LAST THING I HEARD FROM HER THAT DAY. THEN AT 3PM I TEXTED HER, I AM READY WHEN YOU ARE.

BigPwr4
    Participant
    October 13, 2015 at 8:47 am #86812

CONTINUED…. I NEVER HEARD FROM HER AGAIN THAT DAY. ON THURSDAY SHE ASKED IF I WANTED TO GO WITH HER TO HER TATTOO PLACE WHILE SHE GOT A TATTOO, I SAID SURE. PLUS THE TEXT MENTIONED IN THE THREAD ABOVE. SO AFTER THE LOL OK TEXT I HEARD NOTHING. WHAT I HAD FOUND AND WAS GOING TO GIVER HER WAS A ZIP UP HOODIE WITH A BASEBALL TEAM ON IT, SHE SAID SHE REALLY DIDN’T HAVE A TEAM, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE. THIS IS WHERE I WENT WRONG AND NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET THIS GIRL BACK. I TEXTED HER AS I SAID AROUND 3PM SAYING I AM READY WHEN YOPU ARE. THEN AT 4PM I TEXTED SOMETHING. A LITTLE WHILE LATER I CALLED ANS LEFT HER A VOICEMAIL SAYING ASKING IF SHE WANTED TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT BEFORE HAND. THEN AT 6PM I TEXTED THIS: ARE WE STILL GOING TO YOUR TATTOO PLACE? OR GETTING TOGETHER? KAVEN’T HEARD FROM YOU AND I THOUGHT YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YOPUR APPT BEING AROUND 7PM. I AM SORRY IF I AM ANNOYING OR TEXTING TOO MUCH OR WHATEVER.

mscheryl
    Participant
    October 14, 2015 at 8:05 am #86870

I feel for you. It’s not easy when you feel like you’ve hit it off with someone straight away only to have it go nowhere. My advice to you is to leave her. If she wants to get in contact then she will. I know it’s horrible but it really is as simple as that. You’ve made it clear that you want to see her so you’ve done your bit. Now it’s up to her, the only chance of getting her back is to let her come to you. I know it’s hard to resist the temptation to keep texting as well but it has the complete opposite effect to what your trying to accomplish. Everyone, man or woman, likes someone who is secure in themselves so texting multiple times suggests that you’re feeling insecure. Good luck and I hope she messages you.

ginger237
    Participant
    October 15, 2015 at 1:31 am #86902

Cut your losses. So many disrespectful people. Whatever happened to people being honest and telling them that they are just not that into them anymore. Sorry bud but she’s not smart enough to know your value so just block her. If she misses you she will find a way to contact you.

dougla
    Participant
    October 15, 2015 at 10:30 pm #86936

leave her