in dire need of advice!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

luke101
    Participant
    October 1, 2015 at 9:43 pm #86354

So there’s this girl that I met We talked a little bit but mostly about business and work related stuff and acasionally some things about ourselves like what school we go to and sports we play. The second day we seen each other we talked about the same amount about the same things. She needed someone to cover for her the next day and I being the nice guy did so hoping to make a good impression. this is when I really developed a crush on this girl. The third day we meant I tried not to really talk to her because I didnt want to get to deep into something that may not happen. But I find is that she is usually initiating the conversations. not long conversations but small talk because our jobs are fast pace. Now this could her being nice but that same day I was standing by the wall and she was walking back from something and leaned up against the wall looked at me and came over to get water and started talking to me. I cant get her out of my head and I just need help. is she interested?

JokesOnMe
    JokesOnMe
    Participant
    October 2, 2015 at 1:36 am #86357

She sounds super interested, next time you see her ask to go on a casual date.

Spartan117
    Spartan117
    Participant
    October 2, 2015 at 2:34 am #86362

YES!!!!!

Confused213
    Participant
    October 2, 2015 at 4:13 am #86366

First off, don’t psych yourself out about all this. Neither of you really know each other, but it seems like she might at least be interested in you. I agree with Jokes that you should ask if she’s interested in a casual date

Anonymous
    October 2, 2015 at 6:00 am #86367

Yeahhhh..she is interested indeed!

Lintow
    Participant
    October 3, 2015 at 4:53 pm #86437

I would say she is interested

Lisa094
    Participant
    October 4, 2015 at 2:51 am #86441

Yes she is definitely interested. Next time you talk to her talk about something deeper like relationships.