In limbo with girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

In limbo with girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

elusivehappiness
    Participant
    July 6, 2016 at 1:34 am #104489
    In limbo with girl

Alright I’ll keep this as short as I can….

I used to date this girl, and we were exclusive for about the past year. We broke up in March, took some time off, and are working on things. The trouble is, we are both at the same college and I’m home for summer, which is hundreds of miles away. We make every effort and I have been doing my best to keep things going, but she has been distant lately. I find out she has been going on a few dates with this guy, and she says she has developed feelings for this person. She is at an internship and met this guy there. The thing is he lives like 8-10 hours driving from where we go to school.

So, she says she has feelings for both. I can’t wrap my head around that, because I’m the type of guy who has feelings for one person or none at any given time. Nothing more. However, we technically aren’t together, so that is her choice. But, what does this mean? Should I just say F it, I’ll make the decision easy and say Buh Bye or wait it out?