in love and not sure what to do

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

firefall2
    Participant
    March 4, 2016 at 3:27 pm #94980

So theres this girl at work i am head over heels for we talk here and there lately i decided to drop little gifts to her . And she loves them . And the other day she said i was trouble and also that i never bother her . My heart soared when she said that. Oh shes married and im seperated.but there is this extreme connection with us. M Y heart is exploding.

firefall2
    Participant
    March 4, 2016 at 4:15 pm #94988

So do i ask her out discreetly or keep things how they are?
    Or anything else.

teamscon
    Participant
    March 4, 2016 at 4:53 pm #94990

So how about you leave the married lady alone ….

firefall2
    Participant
    March 7, 2016 at 8:50 am #95002

I ve tried but the feeling is still there .and yes i believe in true love. Couldnt really explain what tbe feeling is except it feels right

firefall2
    Participant
    March 7, 2016 at 8:50 am #95015

Tried ,the feeling is too srong. Well i am almost 90 perxent sure she feels the same way .

Green2711
    Participant
    March 10, 2016 at 5:03 am #95351

So how are you so sure? Be specific? She would of course be happy if you are buying her gifts but when you say you talk here and there it sounds like you don’t know her much. Can’t really give advice if that is the best you have to go off.

shugaarplum
    Participant
    March 15, 2016 at 2:20 pm #95723

If she’s married then it’s best to let it be.