In love, but complicated…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Ali
    Participant
    September 26, 2017 at 11:15 pm #150502

I don’t know what to do. I met a guy in a game group chat on an app called Kik in January this year. People only know if youre a girl or boy or anything like that, if you tell them. So, we become close in the group and we pm a lot, almost every day. I got another app, and we voice chatted together a few times. Im going to call him Scorpion instead of using his name or initials.Im a Pisces, which are compatible with Scorpio, but I’ve read the two signs fight and go back together. Which we have, just me getting annoyed with the harsh way he says stuff, but we go back to being tight a few days later. So here’s the thing. I’m not into internet dating, but I really have strong feelings for Scorpion and have known him for nearly a year now. He’s 3 years older than me and a Scorpio and has most of the Scorpio traits I’ve read about (secretive, slow to trust you, mysterious but passionate)
    We know what each other looks like, and we’ve chatted on a voice app a couple times and we’re friends.

Ali
    Participant
    September 26, 2017 at 11:17 pm #150503

The problem is that he lives in another country I will probably never go to. Although one day I might. I’ve never felt this way about anyone before. I’ve had crushes before, but this is way stronger. And the more I get from him, the more I want. He’s called me cute in a joking way, and we flirt in a joking way. We’ve talked about personal things and he’s confided in me. The game group used to pair us together and call us a couple, which he went along with. But then it turned into more of a sibling friendship, then back to flirting.
    Is it worth pursuing? What if we meet in real life and we don’t like each other? He’s stated he’d like to meet me one day, and wants to come to my country.
    I’m an artist and writer kind of Pisces, I don’t like sharing my emotions at all, but I have with him for some dumb reason. I’m a dreamer, and have dreamt of him a few times. A few dreams have been intimate, and sometimes my dreams come true. Is this worth pursuing? I really love him, but Im lost