In love with bestfriend of 20 years

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:11 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

EKane
    Participant
    September 8, 2017 at 11:26 am #148613

a little background I met my best friend in kindergarten 1996 I HATED Him he always always picked on me forward to 04 my family moved to his neighborhood He & my older brother ( whom i’m very close with) became friends he still picked on me but we soon became friends after me braiding his hair on a regular basis. Fast forward ’11 we had a party got drunk he tells me my son should be his & that he loves me. I was on my cycle so it didnt go any further. HE goes to jail in 13 gets out in 15 I have a bf. The night he gets out he has a party I go (everyone knows how we feel about eachother) They try talking us into having sex we tried it didnt work! 2 months later im pregnant, We dont talk for my pregnancy, I have my daughter HE calls her his stepdaughter. we end up having sex June 2016 it had been going on for about 8 months when I tell him I have feelings for him He tells me WE should go back to being friends but he gets drunk tells me he loves me & WE STILL HAVE SEX!HELP I LOVE HIM

Alabama2
    Participant
    September 10, 2017 at 1:58 pm #148683

you should sit next to a coffee and talk eye to eye. not during the influence of alcohol!!!

Louie97
    Participant
    September 11, 2017 at 7:43 am #148694

Oh my…red flags everywhere with this guy. Only after sleeping with him he realizes that you are better off as friends…8 months after sex…girl bye…boy byeee

KS4576
    Participant
    September 11, 2017 at 4:24 pm #148706

Tell her how you feel