DATING ADVICE FORUM

In need of advice

Author
    Comments

• patriot12345
    Participant
    March 24, 2017 at 2:48 pm #131108
    In need of advice

Ok this isn’t going to make me look good but please read on. Ive been with my gf for about a year and recently went to a party. At the party I met a female friend who I once was very close to and liked a lot, but we fell out due to interference from other people before anything happened. I haven’t seen her in about a year n half, so we start chatting (we are both a little drunk) and we bring up why we fell out. It turns out she thought we were more than friends and was just wrong time etc. We end up getting a taxi home and I end up going back to hers. I had so many outs but I carried on. We end up kissing and cuddling (nothing more) and I stayed over. Yes I cheated but me or the female friend aren’t normally those type of people. I’ve since broken up with my gf because what I did wasn’t right. The female friend is the sweetest person in the world and isn’t a kissy when drunk person. Although we were a little drunk do you think it meant anything to her? I know I come across badly here!

Anonymous
    March 24, 2017 at 3:19 pm #131116

Hello dear
    Am Miss Halima,by name please write to my private email ID i have
    more important to discuss with you.
    (halima44mohammed@hotmail.com)

luisaluisa
    Participant
    March 25, 2017 at 7:22 pm #131175

It’s hard to tell… best advice is to ask her!