In need of some advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

In need of some advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Darkhorse
    Participant
    May 10, 2015 at 5:11 pm #78702
    In need of some advice

Hi, I am a 50 year old Bi man that has just came out to his wife (Hold on to your sox) and she finds it hot that I want to sleep with another man.
    I need some advice as I am new to this new found glory. There is a guy that works in a store that I use almost every day. I find him gorgeous and have no idea how to approach him.
    I’m not even sure he’s gay I just know I want him.
    I have pointed out to my wife and she tells me I have good taste in men.
    As I said he is a lot younger then me.
    How should I handle this?

Thanks for reading

Lol234
    Participant
    July 17, 2016 at 3:31 am #105502

This sounds really interesting so here is my take on your question. I would start off really slow, become friends before anything becomes sexual. Then gradually talk about jokes, and then dating so when the topic of your ‘plan’ is brought up, it doesn’t come across as unusual or weird. Ask him who’s he’s been dating, then make a joke about who he would sleep with. Maybe that way you can convince him on your idea.

jprich16
    Participant
    July 17, 2016 at 1:13 pm #105511

Maybe ask your wife to find out more about the young man first?