Inexperienced girl needs crush help!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

laburnum
    Participant
    February 6, 2016 at 7:36 pm #93074

I am an upperclassman in high school and I have never been involved with anyone whatsoever. There is a guy in a few of my classes that I think is attractive and smart but I don’t talk to him so I can’t officially say I like him. I have caught him staring at me multiple times. Today I walked into a classroom and everyone stared at me and he made a joke which I thought wast to impress me. His friend has said things that would make me think he likes me like “just talk to her already stop staring” however, we aren’t inn the same social circle at all and he’s not my “type” so I don’t know if I should just let it go or see if I can talk to him. We have a class trip coming up for a club that we will both be on and his birthday is coming up so those are the times I will have an excuse to talk to him. What do you all think I should do? Does he even seem to feel the same way as I do?

andy_1985
    Participant
    February 6, 2016 at 8:11 pm #93076

Sounds to me like you should just talk to him. He might like you and you never know how you will feel about him until you talk to him. Trust me social circles don’t mean much. I went outside my social circles plenty in high school.

kapish pal
    Participant
    February 7, 2016 at 5:26 am #93097

ohh

Ry24601
    Participant
    February 7, 2016 at 6:42 am #93098

I say go for it, it sounds from what you’ve said as though he really likes you.

Bees Nees
    Participant
    February 7, 2016 at 3:29 pm #93122

I would say he’s interested. The thing about guys and their friends is if your buddy is too nervous your friend will have the courage for you. As a matter of fact my buddies first girlfriend only ended up dating him because I stated quite bluntly ” so when are you two going to start going out”.
    Another thing to remember, the more a guy likes you the harder it is for him to come over and introduce himself, so find an excuse to make your way over to him

A good one that worked for me in high school, was I’d have a buddy of mine start goofing around with me then toss something of mine near the area of the girl I liked. Which gave me an excuse to go over to her and start talking.