Inexperienced with Women at age 25, and all push me away before by the 3rd date

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:09 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

carlosescarlos
    Participant
    January 17, 2017 at 2:13 pm #123324

The last woman I went out with was a record 3 dates! For the 4th, she rescheduled once and then cancelled it, so I gave up. Our 3rd date was our 1st kiss, and I think she sensed the unconfidence and drawn out time I took to make a move. Even at the end of the 2nd date, she said, “I’m actually ready to do about anything right now.” when we were talking about us being both adrenaline junkies. I just don’t know how to escalate even when it’s obvious she wants me! All dates were going well up to the third when I kissed her. I’m not comfortable with physical contact or intimacy. How am I supposed to learn at this age when I keep getting pushed away because of my inexperience?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 9:26 pm #123588

just do like you do when you do your adrenaline junkie stuff – dont’ thikn about it or the danger of it or the risk – JUST LEAP OF FAITH AND GO!
    so oin dating this means.. touch her (not her private parts!).. hold her hand… put your arm around her. hug her.. look into her eyes and smile. kiss her on the cheek. kiss her on the lips… kiss her on the lips again.. then just GO WITH IT with how you feel.

its okay to say “ii’m a bit nervous… do you mind showing me what you’d like to happen next?”

none of these things are the end of the world if you don’t get it perfect. the key is to just jump in and figure it out together. even experienced peole that have been with many people before need to re-discover how it fits with a new date/girlfriend each time. b/c everybody has their styles, and thus mixing 2 people’s styles will always require a little learning together.

melhall139
    melhall139
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 9:28 pm #123590

You’re on the right track Carlos – your track! Take your time, enjoy dating and go as fast or slow as you want. As you continue to date you will gain experience and you will be on track for meeting the right one. Just have fun on your dates and do not feel pressured. You can even tell your lady friend that you are not ready to take anything to the next level. As a woman, she will appreciate that!

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by melhall139 melhall139.