initiate contact?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

initiate contact?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 1:54 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gemma
    Participant
    April 24, 2017 at 3:18 pm #134233
    initiate contact?

I met a guy online,
    we exchanged texts for few days, and he was particularly interested because i am from abroad, and he showed so much interest in language, food, culture etc.
    he also said he would enjoy being with a younger lady, he said he is 46.
    few days later we met for a coffee, he didn’t seem so interested at first, but few mins later he became more comfortable, and started making eyes contacts etc.
    at the end of the date he kissed me on the cheek and told me he ll contact me once he gets back home at night. he hasn’t contacted after 2 weeks today. and i found out he is at least 53 or 54 from his linked it, and i can’t stop over analyzing why he hasn’t contacted.
    one reason could be he doesn’t want to be rejected as he is much older, and still thinking about texting him, but so afraid of rejection though. any tip please?