Interested in a guy. Not sure how to express feelings or read his feelings.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

RaeRae87
    RaeRae87
    Participant
    August 28, 2015 at 11:47 pm #84910

I am interested in this guy, but not sure how he feels about me. I also have trouble expressing myself to this guy. I would love to break more out of my shyness shell. Anyone have some advice of how to be more outgoing / to be noticed. I know a couple of things about him, but not a whole lot. I would like to at least get to be friends with him, but would not mind more of a girlfriend/boyfriend. I would also love to break the touch barrier, but since I don’t know how he would react or how to go about it, I have not done so. The only form of touch are the hello and goodbye hugs. I am currently 27 and have not had any boyfriends so far. That is why I need help to open up and get noticed… What things to you guys do when you like a girl (as friends and interests/girlfriends)?

Anom
    Participant
    August 31, 2015 at 8:38 am #84914

How much time have you spent with them, id get to know them more since you say only a couple of things. At some point just say your interested in him and how does he feel about you.

Kelly924
    Participant
    August 31, 2015 at 5:56 pm #84979

You could compliment him. Definitely smile a lot. You could casually touch his arm while telling a story.

missbliss
    missbliss
    Participant
    September 3, 2015 at 12:18 am #85033

Compliments! Try striking up a conversation about something he’s wearing. Ask him a question even if it’s completely random. Some of the best conversations start with something very simple. You’ll do fine đŸ™‚

DrDee
    Participant
    September 3, 2015 at 5:53 am #85046

I really think you have to leave your safe zone. I understand that it is difficult, but when you leave your zone two or three times, you would be surprised how outgoing you would become.