interested in a young divorced woman

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lostinlove
    Participant
    March 17, 2014 at 5:15 pm #49393

ever since i met this girl, i have been crazy about her- everything she is and does i love! she got married last november and is now divorced. so only a 5 month marriage. saturday was her birthday, so i baked a cake and got her 2 dozen roses. this way i at least got my foot in the door and she know somewhat how i feel- i hope. should i wait to tell her exactly how i feel or just tell her when it feels right!?! i need help. any advice is needed!

manofpeace
    Participant
    March 17, 2014 at 11:13 pm #49401

I know a woman who was married 3 times. And says she was going to divorce a fourth time if she kept doing what she was doing. She said that she was so unsettled during the whole thing. She changed her outlook on life and learned a lot. Especially from spiritual realizations. And now she’s been married for years to the same man. I would take your relationship really slow if I were you. You seem like you really care about the chick and I could tell you want to make her life happier, and you don’t seem like you want to get in her pants necessarily. Divorced people could either date you right away because they feel like they were mistreated by their spouse and do things without thought, or they might not want to date because they feel betrayed. Take it slow and maybe give her some quiet time.

lostinlove
    Participant
    March 17, 2014 at 11:37 pm #49403

i told her mom tonight how i felt- scary as that was! lol. and her mom actually appreciated it. i feel pretty good about it now

sharklasers
    sharklasers
    Participant
    April 2, 2014 at 3:39 pm #50254

I agree with manofpeace. You should take it slow, give her some time to get past the divorce and then you’ll both have a better relationship.

paracute
    Participant
    April 3, 2014 at 12:27 pm #50394

Wow!
    I’d say go for it, but back off a bit. Get to know her and move real slow

lostinlove
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:16 pm #49524

this is the poster again- she texted me tonight and said that there is no chance of a relationship- ever. i am hoping this is just because of the divorce maybe? any help or comforting is appreciated