International girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

International girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:01 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Pedro1
    Participant
    October 29, 2017 at 1:17 pm #154390
    International girl

Ok, so I have a dilemma here.

I am in a international school until december and I met a girl 1 month ago there (we are both in San Francisco), she is from Europe and I am from South America. I really like her, in all different ways, we hang out together most of the time not only because I look for her, but also because she looks for me. She hasn’t said anything like “my best friend”, but to somebody else she did (he is also a friend of mine).

The dilemma here is, she is going to stay in the US to get a Bachelor’s degree and so am I, hell maybe in the same college/university. And so, in her country she has had a boyfriend for 4 years (the only one in her life), they are really closed to each other, he has been there for her for a lot of things, even when her mother died and stuff.

Anyway, the girl is really beautiful, every time we go clubbing the boys always look for her and I get jealous, obviously, but in the end she always gets away from them and comes back to me or our group. I really like this girl not as a hook up, but as I would love to be in a relationship with her and I would give everything from me. Some people say that it doesn’t matter if she has s boyfriend, that he is in the other side of the world, but they are so close… And it is very hard to separate them.

I don’t know if I should wait for them to split up (maybe before february) or just tell her about my feelings right away or what. I am the only person here that is always for her, and she knows thst, even when I am not around she looks for me.
    I would love some advice pls.

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  Pedro1.