Interracial Attraction

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Interracial Attraction

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:12 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Zosimus
    Participant
    April 12, 2016 at 10:17 pm #97648
    Interracial Attraction

Okay, here’s the thing. I’m completely white, and I’ve always had this thing for Latina women. I grew up in a neighborhood where most girls were Latinas, so I always figured that was why. Eventually, I just went with it and learned Spanish and how to dance salsa and all that. When I still didn’t find the girl I was looking for, I went to Mexico, and now I live in Peru. At first, I was super happy in Peru. I loved all the girls, and they all loved me back. Now, however, I find that I don’t like the lighter-skinned Latinas, whereas I always did before. I only date the darker-skinned Latinas, and I’m starting to get attracted to some black girls. The problem is that black girls are not that easy to find, and when I do find one, it’s often in a non-social situation such as on a crowded bus with a sea of people between us. How can I meet girls like these? Or should I just elbow my way through the crowd and introduce myself?