Is gardening just for women?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

capers
    capers
    Participant
    February 19, 2013 at 12:25 pm #23036

I’ve picked up a small hobby. I enjoy being outdoors and despite the weather (so cold) I’d rather try and do something that doesn’t keep me so coupe d up. I’m getting my hands a bit dirtier and I’m starting to touch up the yard I have out back. Picking weeds, cleaning up…Thought of setting up some kind of bench swing and or man made pond…either way, it’s not the tough-guy look but it’s keeping me active instead of sitting on the couch. Thought I’d share my POV. Have a great day everyone.

scarlettjoe
    Participant
    February 20, 2013 at 4:43 pm #23251

I think that’s a very healthy way to enjoy your time off. It scares me when I see over sized people on my tv who complain about the smallest things only to see them plop on their lazy bozy and be on a reality tv show…. I’ve taken up blogging on line and it’s been nice to just express myself, even if nobody lands on my blog. Anything that’s a healthy de stresser is generally an ok option with free time on your hands.

I salute you sir!

GeorgeLucas
    Participant
    February 26, 2013 at 6:39 pm #23691

As long as you stay busy and you’re keeping your heart rate at a normal level, any exercise should be ok unless you have any other medical conditions. I did yoga in my 40s and it was great. Helped me focus on breathing better and pay attention to my balance.