Is going out her way to help me a sign of interest, or is she just nice?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TIlesmith
    Participant
    March 4, 2017 at 9:50 am #129076

Hey friends,

College started up last week, after one of my first classes I was leaving and I saw one of the girls leaving and I asked her if she knew where a class room was, as I had no idea. She was quite friendly and checked her phone, she told me where she thought it was and we headed there, seeing as she needed to go that way anyway (she had finished and was heading home)
    Long story short, it wasn’t and we kind just looked around campus, I lightly insisted that she needed go out of her way as it was, well, out of her way. In the end, we found the building and she literally went up the stairs and walked me to the door. It was really sweet of her, I thanked her for coming with me and she said “Well, I guess, I will see you… Next time.” I agreed and asked her name and she said it was nice to meet me, all friendly stuff.

Is she just super nice or was that a sign of interest, maybe? We didn’t talk during class but im sure she would have noticed me, but still…

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    March 5, 2017 at 3:56 am #129090

Understand how men and women operate. Men push and women resist. That’s this game.

If you want to know a girl’s interest, you need to force her into compliance tests.

What that means is that you try and get her number or whatsapp. There’s your answer.

It really is that simple. Men should never ever wonder “does she like me?”. The answer is simple to obtain. If she does what you want and tell her to, then she likes you.

dating_001
    Participant
    March 5, 2017 at 9:09 am #129092

I would ask for her number next time you see her she definitely seemed like she has some interest in getting to know you for sure.