Is he a gold digger???

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he a gold digger???

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:50 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ihrios
    Participant
    November 12, 2015 at 4:02 am #88333
    Is he a gold digger???

Okay im not a materialistic girl im also not a girl who uses guys for their money but this is my issue. Ive been dating this guy for about a little over a month. We go on dates and he usually picks the place which is something i like. But whats been bothering me is that he wont pay for the full date. Dont get me wrong i dont mind paying for my drinks or helping pay the dinner bill but i believe a girl should be courted right? Or is that wrong of me to think? Okay let me just give an example.Last Saturday night we went to dave and busters. He paid for the playing card and the points. We then got a drink each when the bill came he had ask me to help put in for the tip i told him i never carry cash but i had my card and he was “okay fine put you card” it resulted i payed for my drink and he put enough money for his drink. I dont mind it but why is it when i offered to take him to dinner i paid for it fully and he didnt offer to put in for the tip? I honestly dont know what to think

ihrios
    Participant
    November 12, 2015 at 4:04 am #88334

I just dont even know how to bring this issue up to him without sounding like a total bitch or a gold digger because im not. I spoil people i care about but we are definitely nowhere near that..any helpful insights?

JD123
    Participant
    November 16, 2015 at 8:40 am #88453

how old are you both and how many times have you seen each other?

angela2000
    angela2000
    Participant
    February 1, 2016 at 7:19 pm #92588

Keep on seeing him if you do not mind paying for him. It will probably continue to happen. He could be a gold digger or someone who does not have any money. On the other hand he might have money and want you to pay for stuff.

Anonymous
    February 17, 2016 at 2:19 am #93737

maybe