Is he a player..?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is he a player..?

Author
    Comments

• Anonymous
    August 21, 2016 at 6:38 am #108987
    Is he a player..?

So I found a guy who totally is my type and he sent me a message. We talked and talked and talked everyday, he’s so funny and we like talking to each other. One day, he told me he likes me. I was not looking for relationship or something like that but I kinda like him too. We decided to meet up next week. BUT we’ve not been having conversations as much as we used to, he says “I gotta do some work so I’ll talk to you later” after couple texting. He does text me later but it ends pretty fast. And here is the thing. He went to music festival with his friend and he posted videos on snapchat. He was like dancing and put girls in the video with him and I was like “okay, it could be just a cultural thing cause I’m not used to hangout with guys but why would he post like that video?” What do you guys think? Is he a player? He’s pretty cute to me, he’s a foreigner so I bet he sure gets popular in my country. I just have to see him and figure it out but I just wanted to make myself prepared:p